- Collaborative governance and Intersectoral cooperation
- Target group:
- Event type:
- Conference / Congress / Symposium
- Intersectoral School of Governance Baden-Württemberg
- Contact person:
The paper workshop will take place on 9 and 10 December 2021 at the Intersectoral School of Governance Baden-Württemberg at the DHBW Center for Advanced Studies in Heilbronn.
Feedback on the submitted abstract will be provided by 15.10.2021. Following the planned workshop, an anthology is to be published by Waxmann Verlag under the editorship of ISoG BW, in which contributions from the workshop will be included. If selected for inclusion in the anthology, the contents of the abstract and presentation must be worked out by 14 March 2022. More detailed coordination will take place after the paper workshop.
Contributions to the paper workshop can be submitted from research strands that illuminate the diverse aspects and facets of intersectoral cooperation from a theoretical or empirical perspective.
- theoretical implications of the analysis of intersectoral cooperation and collaborative governance in the various research strands
- reflections on collaborative governance between the sectors in different policy fields
- case studies on intersectoral cooperations refering to different societal challenges
- new demands towards governance and leadership in intersectoral cooperations
- organisational structures and innovations of intersectoral cooperations
- network perspectives on intersectoral cooperations
- opportunities and challenges of intersectoral cooperations and collaborative governance
English inputs are possible as well as online inputs. Please refer to CfP (below) for more details.
Call for Papers