- Collaboration, Community building / Networking, Interdisciplinary research, Methods for trans- and interdisciplinary research, Transdisciplinary research, Transformative research
- Target group:
- All interested, Early-career researchers, Postdocs / Senior researchers, Practitioners, Scientists
- Event type:
- Conference / Congress / Symposium
- with costs
- Wageningen University and Research
- Contact person:
- Jillian Student
The first TRED (Transdisciplinary Research, Education and Dialogue) conference will take place on June 12-14th, 2023 in Wageningen (the 12th is online). During these three interactive days, we will co-create a space to discuss, experience, and reflect on collaborative research and learning.
Short programme overview
• Monday: an online afternoon inspiring discussion and community building on the hot topics related to collaborative learning and research.
• Tuesday: provides researchers and educators the opportunity to discuss and explore different inter- and transdisciplinary questions and approaches.
• Wednesday: welcomes societal actors and provides space for shared learning on integrating knowledge. Mini-hackathons will create opportunities for experiencing and reflecting on transdisciplinary collaborative approaches. Costs The Monday afternoon is online and free. The Tuesday and Wednesday are in-person in Wageningen, the Netherlands. Coffee breaks, lunches, and dinner (on the 13th) and (drinks and light bites) are included in the conference fee.
Interactive sessions Calls open for interactive sessions are open, we invite you to submit a proposal for one of the in-person interactive sessions on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
• lead one of our interactive discussions
• convene a hands-on explorations
• submit a case for our mini-hackathons.
The deadline for submission of interactive session proposals is April 24th, 12:00.
For more details on the conference, programme, and calls, please check out the website.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org